How much does it cost?
You are a company, a community or an association
Sign up to World is a Village and give your employees the opportunity to organize immersion homestay trips within our worldwide network of families. Request a quote and find out more
You are a family
You are part of a community (company, association, alumni, school or university...) which has signed up to World is a Village, so your membership is free.You’ll only pay if you travel :
Service charge 150€*
- These fees cover the operational costs for our platform, the tools we provide in order to offer the best possible user experience, support preparing for your trip. VAT is included.
- Our 24/7 worldwide assistance insurance is optional; its cost depends on the length of the trip
Additional WIV points
- You earn 1000 WIV points (10 nights) as soon as you sign up and complete your profile
- You can earn WIV Points by hosting children from the community (100 WIV points per night)
If you don’t have enough WIV Points for your trip, you can buy more
- From 100 to 700 WIV points: 0.20€* per point
- Over 700 WIV points: 0.50€* per point
You will have to cover all transportation costs, which will vary according to the destination and the type of ticket and the type of company you choose. Certain companies require that minors travel with UM (Unaccompanied Minors) tickets, depending on their age* Not including currency exchange fees